Are lists still on trend for bloggers?
- Luxe Woollahra – next door to the Armani Junior boutique and a vibe to match.
- Belo Bronte – Brazilian themed brunch overlooking the beach.
- Casa Ristorante Italiano Darling Harbour – more lunch than brunch, but proper pizza on the waterfront.
- Homestead kiosk in Centennial Park – great coffee and banana bread for the Yummy Mummies while they watch the kids in the adventure playground.
- Rushcutters Bay kiosk – another trendy hangout with quality coffee conveniently located right next to a fun playground.
- Ruby’s Diner Waverley – locals’ hangout I happened upon via Instagram. Tasty food and dairy-free cakes (yes, plural).